Web Debugging Proxy
Don't let cumbersome web debugging tools hold you back. With Proxyman's native macOS app, you can capture, inspect, and manipulate HTTP(s) traffic with ease.
Trusted by developers around the world
From individuals to teams of all sizes.
Native macOS app
Intuitive, thoughtful, built with meticulous attention to detail.
All you'd expect from a great Mac app: Familiar UI, Universal Shortcuts Keys, and super-fast Apple M1/M2 performance.
Complete suite of networking debugging tools
Dive into the network level to diagnose and fix problems with reliable and powerful tools.
Narrow down your search with Proxyman's Multiple Filters. You can combine complex filtered criteria like Protocol, Content-Type, URL, Request Header, Response Header, Body, etc that find exact what you're looking for.
Easily debug GraphQL Request by defining a matching rule with a particular GraphQL QueryName. Works with Breakpoint, Map Local, Map Remote, and Scripting Tool.
Breakpoint Tool helps you to modify Requests/Responses Data on the fly without changing any client code. Supports URL, Headers, Body, Status Code, Raw Message, etc.
Map Local Tool
Map Local Tool allows developers to mock a Response with a local file. Boost development speed up by directly modifying the response with Status Code, Header, and Body without waiting for the backend.
Spot your bugs with ease
Quickly find the differences between requests/responses with built-in Diff Tool
Inspect network traffic from iOS/ Android
Easy-to-follow instructions to capture HTTP traffic from your iOS/ Android devices, simulators, emulators.
Capture traffic from iOS Simulators
Tired of manual & error-prone config on your iOS Simulator?
Leave all complicated steps to us and let Proxyman automatically inspect the network traffic for you. No need to configure HTTP Proxy, Install or Trust any Certificate.
Capture traffic from mobile devices
Capture network traffic on iOS devices with a few clicks.
Capture network traffic on iOS Simulators without manual configuration.
Capture network traffic on Android devices in a few steps.
Zero-Setup for Backend Developments
One-click to inspect HTTP(s) traffic from NodeJS, Ruby, and Python
- Open Automatic Setup Windows
- Start new Apple Terminal App
- Open a pre-configured Terminal app that automatically setup HTTP Proxy, Trust Proxyman's self-signed certificate.
- It only affects your current Terminal session, not the whole system.
- Automatically capture all HTTP(s) traffic from the Terminal as soon as you start your server or run scripts.
Support popular libraries from NodeJS, Ruby, or Python.
Comprehensive list of current and up-coming Proxyman features.
- Inspect HTTP/HTTPS traffic in plain text
- SSL Proxying
- Proxying on iOS Devices, iOS Simulator and Android
- Export Requests/ Responses
- Content Filter
- Body Syntax Highlighting
- JSON/ Tree View Format
- Horizontal/Vertical Layout
- Multiple Tabs
- Custom Previewer Tabs
- Custom Header Columns
- Highlight with Color & Add Comment
- MessagePack Body Previewer
- JSONPath Filter
- Customize Toolbar
- Proxy Helper Tool
- Map Local (File/Directory)
- Map Remote
- No Caching
- Repeat Requests
- Compose Requests
- WebSocket Debugging
- Save Session
- Block List
- Allow List
- External Proxying (HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS/PAC)
- Import Charles Proxy files
- Custom Root & Client & Server Certificates
- Wildcard & Regex Matching Rules
- Scripting (ReWrite)
- JS Addons and Snippet Code
- Atlantis framework for iOS
- GraphQL Debugging
- Network Condition (Network Throttling)
- Multiple Filters
- Publish to Gist
- Reverse Proxy
- Code Generator
- Command Line
- Diff for Request/Response
- Access Control
- Automatic/Manual Setup
- DNS Spoofing
- SOCKS Proxy
- Custom Filters
- Request new features?
Loved by developers
Proxyman is getting better everyday - Don't miss out on all the action.
Join Proxyman's newsletter and stay updated on new releases, features, and productivity tips.