All release history of Proxyman or Github Release
Release date: 15 Jul 2019
- Improve performance when sorting Flow List
- Fixed: crashed when the unowned self is deallocated. Happen when closing the app by pressing on the Red Circle 🔴
- Fixed binary search crash and improve performance when adding new item when the Table is sorting
Release date: 14 Jul 2019
- Introduce the “Tree view” 🌲: Quickly see all paths of domains/clients. Focus on particular paths or domains and reduce distractions.
- Introduce the Form Editor in Compose view: Easier to compose the form content.
- In this version, we dedicatedly delete all old legacy code for the Left-Panel and implement the Tree View from better solutions. It’s essential for us to implement features in the future 🥰
- Multiple selections on Flow List: Easily manipulate many flows at the same time
- Hotkey for Delete and Delete All
- Support Drag and Drop files (Proxyman Log or HAR file) from Desktop to Proxyman.
Automatically enable SSL Proxying when pining the item.
- Adopt “Lookup-Map” for all items in Left Panel: Instantly navigate the on-going flow to properly folder, client, domain, nodes.
- Debounce & Throttle for Source List and Flow List when the list is huge.
Render JSON Body and Raw view on demand: No more lag when opening big requests rapidly.
- Fixed: Missing Set-Cookies in the header of request/response when it’s duplicated
- Fixed: By removing a bunch of middle classes from legacy code and adopt Tree View. Few bugs from AppCenter are squashed.
Release date: 02 Jul 2019
- ✅ Upgrade Proxyman Certificates to fulfill Apple’s security requirements on macOS 10.15 and iOS 13. Other OSs works well as usual ⚡️ Ref: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210176
Release date: 02 Jul 2019
- Introduce “No-Caching” tool 💎: Proxyman always fetches new contents from your server. No more 304 Not Modified anymore.
- Support HAR (HTTP Web Archive) ✅: Super convenience to reuse your works from Charles Proxy and Paw quickly. You can export at Right-click on Flows/domains/app -> Export -> as HAR file. Or import by opening HAR file with Proxyman.
- Able to open HAR file with missing data from Paw, Google Chrome, Charles Proxy, …
- Introduce HTTPS Response List: Easily manage your list of domains/clients, which enable SSL Proxying
- Add Host and Path columns in Flow List: Enable/Disable by right-clicking on Column
- Add the “Uninstall” button for Proxy Helper tool in the Advanced tab.
Improve Menu Bar: Consistent with the Context Menu.
- Fixed: Form URL-encoded parser is wrong if the content has “&” characters
- Fixed: Improper URL-encoding in URL columns.
- Fixed: Typo in Network Proxy Setting windows
- Fixed: AppCenter Analytics doesn’t take effect immediately after enable/disable from Preference.
Release date: 24 Jun 2019
- We dedicatedly revamp how Proxyman overrides the Network Proxy Setting by leveraging the power of the Privileged Tool in macOS. The performance is far better than
networksetupCLI we used ⚡️.
- Proxyman is now working seamlessly in non-admin users.
- macOS 10.11 is officially supported.
- Introduce the Vertical Content layout for Request and Response panel. It’s easier to debug with the huge body contents.
Android debugging is supported.
- Fixed: Dark theme UI in Setapp Changelog windows
- Fixed: Broken UI in macOS 10.11
Release date: 17 Jun 2019
- Introduce Form Previewer for form-urlencoded request/response.
- Support “Expect: 100-continue request”: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/100
- Refactor the JSON Prettier, which is more reliable and high-performance from https://github.com/nlohmann/json
- Upgrade Swift CLI and Task Privileged for new macOS.
Value from Header, Cookies, Form, query after copying, now have different connection characters. Ex: Header is “:” (Content-Type: application/json). Form, Cookies, query is “=” (data=upgrade&tag=Proxyman)
- Fixed: Missing request body in HTTP request
- Fixed: Invalid Float number in JSON response
- Fixed: Order of Header keys in request/response are inconsistent
- Fixed: Broken dark-mode UI in macOS 10.13 if we enable “Use dark menu bar” in System Preference -> General
- Fixed: Some repeated requests went to wrong folders
Release date: 09 Jun 2019
- Re-implement how to override the Proxy System on non-admin User and macOS 10.12
- More bugs squashed on AppCenters. Thank Setapp’s users for finding those bugs
- Fixed: Crash on macOS 10.12 due to NSVisualEffectView doesn’t work well when embedding into NSSplitView
- Fixed: Disorder flows when sorting
Release date: 01 Jun 2019
- Performance tweak when stopping the Proxyman Core and Revert the Wifi Proxy from System Reference
- Monokai as a default theme
- Fixed: Missing long query parameters in GET requests
- Fixed: Wrong state of Body Option Button
Release date: 28 May 2019
- Proxyman is more stable and reliable than ever with low-level HTTP-Parser library from NodeJS organization (https://github.com/nodejs/http-parser) => Lightweight and high performance than the original implementation
- Theme is officially supported in OS 10.14. => Monokai is the first dark theme to help you concentrate your work efficiently. Check out the brand-new theme at Preference -> Themes
- Export Body of Request/Response to file => You can export any data from your flows easily. Suitable for custom types, such as Thrift or Protobuf
- Detect mime of raw body data and suggest next actions (Tree View, Previewer, GIF, Export, …)
- Update “Install Certificate for iOS device Guideline” for iOS 12.2 https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT209435
- Fixed: Many crashes when manipulating items on Source List (Reported from AppCenter). Thank you guys for persistently testing Proxyman
- Fixed: Order of flows in the Exported file is disorder
- Fixed: Close all keep-alive connection when deleting or clearing flows
- Fixed: Duplicated flows in the Exported file if it’s from remote devices
- Fixed: Potential crashes from force_cast in our codebases
Release date: 19 May 2019
- Fully support Content-Encoding (gzip, deflate, br, …) in requests/responses => Proxyman is now faster ⚡️ by reducing the time between Proxyman and the servers
- Customizable Flow Columns (Right-click on columns)
- Support new type cols: Compressed Request and Response
- Easily preview your JSON request with JSON Tree View
- Update http://proxy.man/ssl as a new SSL address for installing Proxyman CA into your iOS device
- Bunch of UI improvements: Small text size, better color for dark/light theme, perfect padding,… Proxyman is perfect than ever
- Able to delete Query/Header in Compose screen.
- Improve hotkey in Repeat & Edit
- Able to delete individual flow by hitting the Delete button
- Fixed: Duplicated action when opening multiple tabs
- Fixed: CodeMirror doesn’t update the theme when OS’s theme changes
- Fixed: Unable to Open New Tab from items during searching
Release date: 11 May 2019
- By taking advantage of the native SystemConfiguration framework, Proxyman is capable of overriding the Proxy of network devices faster 50% than before, which boost the launch time significantly
- New layout for About and License screen for Free, Premium and Setapp version. We decided to drop all unnecessary alerts, make it cleaner and more natural.
- Upgrade all domains to https://proxyman.io
- Upgrade our codebase to Swift 5
- Fix the bug from Compose Screen: the URL and Query table don’t correspond correctly
- Fix bug when Proxyman couldn’t override the Proxy by Internet Sharing from iPhone/iPad
- Fix the size of Enable SSL button in Right Panel
- Fix Incorrect selection when opening in new Tab
Release date: 01 May 2019
- Introduce the first stable Proxyman ever 🚀. We dedicatedly refactor some essential components and re-write how ProxymanCore intercept the HTTPS request
- Improve logic to detect when the packets is ended for alive-connection.
- Re-design the About screen
- Introduce License management.
- General improvements.
Release date: 21 Apr 2019
- We dedicatedly re-implement Proxyman by following the Apple Document-Based App. From now, you can boost your productivity by working on multi-tab. All actions have hot-key as well
- Navigate tabs easily like what you did in Google Chrome and Safari. You can move forward/backward by Cmd+Shift+[or] or select particular tab by Cmd+number
- Add “Open new tab” menu in Source List
- Re-design the Proxyman icon
- Support Open Recent in File Menu -> Open quickly your last log file
- Add “Close after sending” in Compose menu
- Fix open new tab with empty flow in previous version
- Fix duplicated actions when opening multi-tab
Release date: 17 Apr 2019
- Proxyman is now capable of exporting all flows from a particular app or domain. From now you can share your workflow to teammate easily
- You can manipulate any JSON/HTML/JS… response directly from your favorited Editor, such as Sublime or Code. Feel like your home
- Enhance the behavior of File Flow in Source List. Working on files are more reliable.
- Basic improvement and fixed bugs
Release date: 12 Apr 2019
- Proxyman is now notarized appropriately from Apple Distribution Guideline.
- Better color scheme for Raw Panel and JSON Response.
- Support “Enable this domain” or “Enable all requests from this client” from Right Panel in order to enable SSL Proxying.
- Support new SubMenu for “Copy As” when right-click on the request. From now, you can easily copy header, cookies, and body of request or response
- Improve general layout and behavior for Source List and Flow Content.
- Better UX for “Install CA for mac” -> If your certificate isn’t trusted, there is a hint to show you what’s next and how to fix it.
- Fixed: Missing –cookie in cURL
- Fixed: Sometime Proxyman doesn’t override the Proxy from Network System properly
- Fixed: Can’t render JSON:API (application/vnd.api+json) response
- Fixed: Can’t focus on Search Bar (Cmd+Shift+F) on macOS 10.13
- Fixed: Fix incorrect state of Workspace button
Release date: 8 Apr 2019
- Fix the annoying bug when the scripts to override the Proxy doesn’t work in some computers
Proxyman 220.127.116.11(1341) Shazam
Release date: 7 Apr 2019
- Proxyman proudly introduces Request/Response-size columns in the flow list
- Fix couple serious bug from AppCenter. Thank you guys for crashing the app. It’s valuable hints for Proxyman to be mature
- We refactor how Hotkey works by removing the Global hot key. From now, there is no more hotkey conflicts
- iPhone Setup Guide window is now scrollable. It works well with small windows now
- Fix Proxyman couldn’t override the System Proxy if it’s from Ethernet
- Left and Right Panel is now fully flexible. You can resize it whatever you want.
- Improve the logic of App Update. From now, you can get correctly update from the app without any distraction
Proxyman 1.3.4(1340) - Proxyman with iOS Simulator and iOS Device debugger!!!
Release date: 1 Apr 2019
- Proxyman is now capable of debugging the requests, who come from iOS Simulator and iOS device. Both are essential tool to help you - iOS dev, mobile QA to catch a bug quickly.
- We re-design the guideline for installing the Proxyman Certificate in macOS, iOS Simulator and iOS device => It’s more intuitive and easier to setup for new guys.
- Add Fun fact in Empty State view.
- Add “Pin to favorites” menu context in Flow list.
- Improve the logic for Repeated and Edit the remote flow.
- [BUG] Can’t delete Proxyman CA if it was installed manually.
Release date: 23 Mar 2019
- Support Preference menu.
- Drag and Drop in Source List.
- Bring Search Bar to Top of Source List.
- Opt-in opt-out “Share anonymous analytics data” in Privacy Tab in Preference
- Fixed: Keep the Collapse state of Source List after searching.
- Fixed: Implement Logic for General and Privacy tab.
- Fixed: Bring Search Bar to Top of Source List.
- Fixed: Remove MixCatalog, which consist of ClientCatalog and FlowCatalog .
- Fixed: Support Default Value for Codable protocol.
- Fixed: Keep the format selected for the next URLs.
- Fixed: Content Panel overlap information on Flow List.
- Fixed: The Request/Response ToolBar doesn’t change color after switching system theme.
- Fixed: Pretty URL is reset the AttributedText during selecting.
- Fixed: Do not see URLs after pinning a domain.
- Fixed: Release date: 23 Mar 2019
Proxyman 1.3.2(1320) - Big improvement for Proxyman UI/UX:
Release date: Mar 13, 2019
- Proxyman is more intuitive than ever. We dedicatedly re-think and re-design the Source List. From now, you can organize your workflow as you’ve done to Finder.
- We eliminate all technical terms and carefully select meaningful words to help you catch up your daily work quickly.
- New structure of Proxyman Source List
- Redesign the layout of Source List
- Improve the layout of Flow List
- Move Add app button to Main App Bar
- Hide Workspace screen
- Unlock 🔓 / 🔒 icon for the clients/domains, which enable SSL
- Redesign the Flow count badge
- Resize the layout of SourceList, FlowList and FlowDetail
- Implement new Menu Context for Source List feature
- Re-design the State of Proxyman Core
- Fixed: Clear all flow in Flow List
- Fixed: Cmd + F is overridden in another app
- Fixed: Double check the searching
- Fixed: DomainClientSelection’s layout is buggy
- Fixed: The keep-alive CONNECT https request doesn’t close when it’s the complete
- Fixed: All domains are not enabled SSL automatically if we enable for the entire client
- Fixed: The Response Reviewer has jumped accidentally if the selected flow is reloading
- Fixed: Unable to disable “HTTPS Response” in particular domain from Enable Client
- Fixed: All domains are not enabled SSL automatically if we enable for entire client
Release date: 26 Feb 2019
- It’s the most productive working week ever
- Safeguard for an invalid/deleted certificate => Enhance your experience on our app without any distractions.
- Support reset all Certificate and data => In the emergency situation, you can reset all data by accessing to Debug -> Reset -> All Data & Certificate in the menu bar.
- 📦 It’s also the most stable version 🚀. We dedicatedly fixed many following issues!
- Fixed: Relayed flow doesn’t appear into tracked client/domain.
- Fixed: Proxyman can’t detect
curlclient from a terminal.
- Fixed: The order of Flows is incorrect.
- Fixed: Proxyman doesn’t select the first App/Domain for the first time.
- Fixed: Proxyman doesn’t enable SSL automatically after installing Root Certificate.
- Fixed: Proxyman is unable to intercept HTTPS after re-installing new Proxyman Certificate.
- Fixed: Can’t detect code 999 (Invalid SSL).
- Fixed: The ID Counter doesn’t reset after opening different projects
- Fixed: Broken Layout in Guideline for iPhone/Android/Simulator
- Fixed: Remove unnecessary files after generating Root Certificate.
Release date: Feb 17, 2019
- Proudly introduce the 📦 Workspace feature => Personalize your work seamlessly
- Dashboard is now supported => Easier to categorize your project configurations
- Start your work easily and quickly with Playground mode.
- Fix bugs & General Improvements.
Release date: Nov 25, 2018
- Revamp 💁♂️ entirely Proxyman’s UI/UX.
- Proxyman is now lean and intuitive UI.
- Introduce Tracking List: we are able track specific apps or domains.
- Two way to install Proxyman Certificate to Keychain: Automatic or Manual.
- Install Proxyman Certificate when it needed.
- Fix bugs & General Improvements.
Release date: Nov 10, 2018
- Fixed: Can’t copy Headers/Cookies on Request or Response in Flow Detail Panel
Release date: Nov 9, 2018
- Able to enable/disable SSL Proxying on specific
- Menu context on Source List
- Fix warnings on project
- General improvement
Release date: Nov 5, 2018
- Switch port automatically if it’s occupied
- Support iOS Simulator catalog
- Able to intercept request from iOS Simulator
- Remote catalog for remote device
- SSL Proxying for Remote Device (Android/iOS)
- General improvement
Release date: Oct 27, 2018
- Introduce high performance ProxymanCore. Proxyman is now faster 100x than previous version.
- Proxyman is capable of identifying the Client faster 35x
- Enable SSL by demand for specific domain